40th Class Reunion!
Due to a smaller response than anticipated to our planned reunion later this month, the committee has had to make some changes to our 40th Reunion Weekend plans. Thank you to all who offered constructive feedback and positive comments in addressing our planning challenges. We very much appreciate your generous support!
Based on your ideas, we’ve come up with a plan that we trust will work for the majority of our classmates AND meet our financial obligations.
Saturday, July 22nd, 2017
7:00pm – midnight
St. Paul Yacht Club
375 West Water Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107
Appetizers (catered – same as before)
BYOB (instead of cash bar)
$40 advance/$45 at the door
Sunday, July 23rd, 2017
Sunday’s event is canceled.
With the money we’ve collected thus far plus money collected at the door, we will have enough to:
1. Pay for catering
2. Purchase set-ups for BYOB
3. Purchase tablecloths, plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
4. Reimburse Marta Spencer for postage and Milt Warkentien for printing of the original announcements
5. Deposit $300 in the reunion bank account (the amount we lost when canceling the Roseville Skating Center)
6. Deposit any additional funds to help cover costs for future reunions
In the interest of full disclosure, I will post exact dollar amount of items purchased and any extra we might have to deposit in the account once the event is over.
Those who prepaid and object to the new plan, please contact me via private message so we can make arrangements to return your money.
Map to the St Paul Yacht Club: